Merger and Acquisition deals in a Covid-19 environment. A 30 minute update.
What is the impact of the current economy on M&A’s, including record low interest rates and availability of capital?
When will we see an upsurge in deal activity?
Where are the deals coming from?
Deals require capital and the right strategy but this can come in different forms:
- companies may need new capital for financial reasons
- a company’s weaknesses may have been exposed by Covid-19 and require new input and management expertise
- companies that have a unique offering or proposition could become a target for Private Equity and or a strategic buyer
- have baby boomer owners been overwhelmed by Covid-19 and are they ready to sell their business?
Accounting and reporting considerations
- workforce disruption
- goodwill and intangible impairments
- equity and related incentive plans
- tax considerations
Tony Sacre, CEO, The Bentleys Network
Peter Gardiner, Executive, Saltire Capital Partners
Rahavan Yoganathan, Executive, Saltire Capital Partners
Tim Lyford, Tax Director, Bentleys NSW
John Morgan, Director, BCR Advisory
Tuesday 7 July 2020, 11am to 11.30am (+ 10 minutes for Q&A)
Join us for a free, short and sharp 30 minute webinar as the panel take you through everything you need to know. Q&A is included as well.
REGISTER FOR WEBINAR